Prince Albert Supported Employment is a part of the Community Service Centre and our focus is to help people with a disability to find work here in Prince Albert. Here are five reasons to hire someone with a disability.
1. A very Dependable workforce - Statistics show that employees with a disability are at work more and take less time off than the average.
2. Reduce hiring and training costs - Because Persons with disabilities tend to be on the job longer than average your training costs drop.
3. Improved public perception - A study done by the University of Massachusetts says that 92% of people look more favourably on business that hire people with disabilities. 87% of people said they have changed their shopping to support those same business.
4. Boost Morale of your workplace - An Australian study showed that staff members at business that hire disabled people have a higher staff moral for everyone who works at your business.
5. Join the crowd - People with disabilities are making up a greater section of the work force and a greater part of the customer base of many business.
A person with a disability may be the best choice for your new hire. If you want more information contact Prince Albert Supported Employment at (306) 953-4486 for more information.
Robert - Vocational Counsellor