NORMA SOMERFELDT – 2021 “MARY”
Norma’s description of the service – “they are prompt, which is important to me”, “they are
very helpful, even though I’m not old”
Norma is 74 years old and resides in her own apartment at 33-River St E.
She does not have a car or a Drivers’ License.
Norma has a great sense of humour and adores her “Lola” (pet dog, Lola sometimes goes with her.)
Norma has been living in Prince Albert since 2014, when she moved to P.A. from Melfort. Norma is a widow, having lost her husband 9 years ago.
- Norma has lived in every province in Canada and also in the U.S.
- She spoke with caring about her previous work as a Volunteer in a Hospital Pediatrics Ward.
- 2 daughters living in Prince Albert, 1 son in Toronto
- 6 Grandchildren, 2 Great-grandchildren
Norma now uses Seniors Transportation for
- Medical Appointments
- To bank and get groceries
- To Hair Salon
- Take “Lola” for her appointments
- She takes Seniors Transportation frequently - 3-4 times per week.
Norma chooses to use Seniors Transportation for several reasons
- Cost is very reasonable
- Drivers provide extra help in managing packages
- The Drivers and Dispatcher are especially pleasant and helpful and she enjoys the ride. She commented that when they are busy, and she has to share the ride, it is fine with her because “I would ride on the hood if I had to” NORMA SOMERFELDT – 2021 “MARY”