Interested in a career with the Community service Centre? We are now looking for the following positions:
1. Seniors Transportation Service Driver Opportunity
Are you interested in a casual on-call opportunity to work with Senior’s providing transportation services? If you enjoy working with people, have at least a class 4 driver’s license, have a good driver’s abstract and know the city well, you could be our ideal candidate.
1. Providing door to door service assistance and appropriate support to those with mobility challenges.
2. Driving the car according to a pre-established schedule to transport clients.
3. Looking after the general day-to-day maintenance of the car such as gas, oil checks, car washing etc.
4. Collecting fares, performing vehicle safety checks, advising dispatcher of schedule changes or vehicle maintenance requirements
Starting salary is $13.55 per hour as per collective agreement. Please submit resume and covering letter, by email preferably, detailing how this opportunity fits with your personal employment plan to B.Powalinsky@pacsc.com, or by mail to Bill Powalinsky, Community Service Centre, 101-15th Street West, Prince Albert S6V 3P7
2. Para-Transit Bus Driver Opportunities
We are always interested in talking to people who are looking for a casual on-call opportunity to work in our service. We provide specialized transportation services enabling access to all aspects of community for persons with disabilities. If you find working with people in a helping capacity fulfilling, have a valid class 4 driver’s license or higher class, know the city well and have an acceptable driver’s abstract, this could be your ideal opportunity.
1. Providing door to door transportation services with appropriate support and assistance to passengers with mobility challenges
2. Driving a Para-Transit bus, conducting vehicle circle checks, performing minor routine maintenance procedures, clean exterior and interior of bus
3. Accepting cash or ticket fares and completing daily reports
4. Reporting irregularities to the dispatcher such as accidents, delays in trips, mechanical problems etc.
Starting salary is $19.77 per hour as per the collective agreement. Please submit resume and covering letter, by email preferably, detailing how this opportunity fits with your personal employment plan to B.Powalinsky@pacsc.com, or by mail to Bill Powalinsky, Community Service Centre, 101-15th Street West, Prince Albert S6V 3P7